ClayHouse Consulting is a firm that helps organizations to realize their fullest potential by organizing and aligning their vision and operations. However, we also recognize that we need to be vigilant against the same pitfalls. That is why we've put together a Strategic Advisory Board of luminaries and successful executives from a number of different industries. We consult with them on a regular basis to gain their insight and perspective on business matters as well as industry trends. We would not be as successful as we are without their wisdom and assistance during our formative years.
Below is a list of the members of the ClayHouse Consulting Strategic Advisory Board for 2013.
- Barry Cromuel, PEAC Consulting
- Curtis Southerland, Healthfirst
- Daryl Parks, Parks and Crump, LLC. Attorneys at Law
- Francine Brailsford, Sabre Systems
- Fred Sconce, US Department of Labor
- Juan Thomas, The Thomas Group & National Bar Association
- Kevan Clark, Seneca Consulting LLC
- Rene Sandford, Minority Supplier Development Council
- Robert Lindell, Dingli Communications Company, Ltd.
- Ronald Woody, US Department of Agriculture